Friday, August 21, 2009

Update

Well we managed to finish the season with 5 lofts participating. Each loft won at least 1 race with only Bullseye Loft belonging to Bob Doher accruing more than 1 win. I count that as a successful Old Bird Season season. Young Bird races start in a week and I am busy training the new Race Secretary. I will be late starting this year as I had problems getting a racing team bred for this year due to personal problems during the year. My father died from a fall after a 3 month hospital stay, and I myself am recovering from back surgery that I had last Monday. We have a few young birds, but they will need a lot of training before racing. Hopefully with the help of my wife Brenda and my grandson Josh, we will be able to get them trained and join the club in the races just a few weeks late. Then they better watch out cause between the 3 of us we out to be able to take the club to town! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment