Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Quite Back!

Well I left the house and took a car ride for the first time since my surgery today! I went with a friend who was training his pigeons, we left about 1 p.m. and got back shortly after 3 p.m. It was nice to get out of the house, but I found out that I'm not quite ready for prime time yet. I laid down when I got home for a short rest after taking some medication and woke up at 8 p.m.! I still feel tired, so I guess maybe I'll need to take things a little slower, but watching his team take off and fly for home as a unit was worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. Ralph, read your blog. Yea you over did it, but hope getting out helped. I know looking at the same 4 walls can be depressing. I'm not doing great with the birds, but will try to help more. Library 535

    ReplyDelete